Tongue

Tongue
Which tongue is bigger? The frog's or Megan's? We went on a family outing to a different rec center on Saturday for a swim. It was fun except I got busted twice and was a little bitter about it. They have this frog water slide for little kids and then a big one with twists and turns for the bigger kids (& me). I got Megan all excited to go down the big waterslide with me. We started to make our way through the pool to the stairs over by the entrance to the slide and some rec center guy rudely asked me to get out of the way. Apparently I was walking through a swim lesson class? Whatever, so I walked all the way around the pool with Megan and just as we were to start heading up the stairs, a whistle blew and a lifeguard called me over. Apparently they don't allow two people to go down the slide at the same time. Since Megan was too small, she was denied going by herself. With my tail between my legs, I pouted all the way back over to where Tanya & Zoe were sitting. Megan didn't really care. She just went down the frog slide another 25 times until a kid didn't wait for her to move out of the way and slid into her from behind. She started to cry, but got over it quickly.

Comments

  1. That frog's got nothing on my girl's tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sets the rolling stones to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And as a second thought I asked Megan (from Calif on the phone)if i could go down the slide with her (this is before I knew this story) and she said "not with me but you can with my Daddy! (PAUSE PAUSE or my Mommie)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment