Megan's New Puter...

Megan's New Puter...
A few weeks ago,I thought it would be fun to let Megan use our home computer to play some internet games (nickjr.com, pbskids.org, etc). I didn't think she'd really catch on, but boy was I wrong. Next thing I know she's clicking the mouse like a pro...rolling the scroll wheel to move up and down the page. It's unbelievable how she just knows what to do and where to click without really any instruction. It was then that I realized our home computer has officially been hijacked. Our sound bite page features a question posed to Tanya about 15 times a day.

On Saturday, a lightbulb went off. I decided to set up my old laptop for her. What a success. I even got her a Dora game at Circuit City. My thinking is that computer games are more interactive & educational than watching TV...or is that just the computer guy in me talking?!? Is she going to be asking for an Xbox & Halo next?

Comments

  1. My new favorite game is pinball...I think you should try it, too, Megan! It's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maddie and kenzer are into thomas the train. check out that site. maybe you can hire megan as your new employee? referral bonus?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment