Flashback - February 2004

Flashback - February 2004
February 2004 featured the unveiling of Megan's funny face. Everytime we'd ask her to make her 'funny face', this is what she would do! Zoe has just developed her own funny face and we will post it as soon as we can capture it. It's awesome.

Iron Woman Wanna Be - I (Tanya that is) just signed myself up to participate in the Denver Tri for the Cure this summer. That’s right, you’re not seeing things…I said “tri” as in triathlon! Crazy, I know. I never thought I’d do something like this. Two of my friends asked if I wanted to and I decided it would be good for me. I’m sure I will be regretting it in a few months when the training schedule starts to get intense! Before I lead you astray, let me be clear that this is a toned down tri; half mile swim, 20K (12.4mi) bike ride and 5K (3.1mi) run...still plenty for me to strive for!!!

Comments

  1. I'm impressed Woody. So T signed you up? Maybe she should do it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I (Tanya) was the one that wrote the entry today. I (Tanya) am the one in the Trathlon! Woody will be cheering from the sidelines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is awesome. you will be great. maybe you should have woody buy you a new iPod for training?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment