One cool dude

One cool dude
This is Megan & Zoe's cousin, Andy. He's such a mellow kid it's amazing. The other day I was playing the piano and he walked over showing interest in what I was doing. Fortunately, he wasn't trying to plug his ears! I grabbed him and tossed him in my lap and continued to play. He was awesome! He just sat there and listened for at least 10-15 minutes (yes, his hearing is fine). When I've tried to do that with our girls, they immediately stretch out and try to start pounding the keys because they think they can play better than me.

Tanya & I got to go on another date night to a movie. Can you believe we went to the theater twice in the span of 4 days! Prior to this week, we hadn't been to the movies in over a year! We saw 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.' Excellent movie and the classic lines that you remember fondly from the book. The beavers were my favorite characters.

Comments

Post a Comment