My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things
'Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...brown paper packages tied up with string...these are a few of my favorite...'

Ok, none of those silly items are my favorite things, in fact that song is just full of silly stuff. Well, now that I think about it, 'crisp apple streudels' are pretty nice. One of my favorite things during the holiday season is Christmas lights on a tree or bush with a coating of snow on top. I love the way the lights glisten and shine through the snow. This tree is in our backyard.

Tanya & I went on a date to 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' Monday night. Wow, is it ever an intense movie with amazing special effects. We've been reading the books all along, and The Goblet of Fire was my favorite book so far...and the movie didn't let me down. With its PG-13 rating, it's definitely moved out of the 'kids' movie arena. Some parts even had me nibbling my finger nails. We're going to catch Narnia soon, which I think will be more tame.

Comments