Yum

Yum
At our church retreat, there was a dessert table in the meeting room. It was filled with every kind of cookie & brownie imaginable. Something caught my eye. It was a bowl of salted peanuts and candy corn. My first reaction was not positive, but I proceeded to scoop up a handful and toss it in my mouth. Holy cow! It's my new favorite treat. If you haven't tried it before, give it a shot! But beware, it's very addictive.

Speaking of Yum, last Friday night, we went on a little family outing for dinner to a famous Denver establishment...Casa Bonita! It's difficult for words to express a Casa Bonita experience (those of you who have been know what I mean), so check out our links page. It's Mexican food with a whole lot of stuff going on around you. Cliff divers, mariachi bands, guys juggling fire, etc. Well, the food isn't anything to write home about, but the atmosphere makes up for what the food lacks. I'm so bummed we didn't bring our camera. Next time!

Comments

  1. juggling fire? i gotta see that. but peanuts and candy corn? woody, that's no powdered doughnuts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment