What would you do for $50?

What would you do for $50?
Would you dress like an idiot and go to work? Yesterday was Halloween and my office Halloween Costume Contest. Being a newbie around the office, I thought it be best to participate. It was actually quite easy when you have a powder blue tux and mullet wig in your closet. So I walk into the office feeling pretty self conscious to discover virtually no one had a costume on! Out of 30 people, there were only 8 of us that decided to take up the challenge. And the other costumes were pretty tame and didn't make them look like a freak. Did I mention that the wig was the equivalent to wearing a wool hat, thus the beads of sweat starting flowing quite early. So what did this all get me? 1st place, $50...and lots of dirt for my co-workers to have on me for some time to come.

Comments

  1. Oh, Woody... to think we labored through 4 years of college for THE STAR to finally appear... way too cool! How 'bout running for President?... we'll vote for you. Didn't you wear this outfit in SB for some event? Love ~ M&D

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow! sherwood. that is awesome. i didn't know you had it in you. to bad dbn doesn't have something like that. i'm forwarding this link to so many people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment