Waterski Girls

My highlight of the trip was teaching the girls how to waterski!  I was so proud of the way Megan stuck with it until she got up.  She even went out of the wake the first day.  I think it took me years to get the guts to do that!  Once she got the hang of it, she never wanted to let go.

Zoe, a little more apprehensive about it all, got up pretty quickly but would let go because she was scared.  She preferred tubing this year.  I got to do some skiing as well and it was AWESOME!  So thankful that we were able to borrow the boat and skis.  Grammie and Grampie's neighbors are wonderful!

IMG_1922IMAG0461It's not everyday that the girls are happily cuddled together like this!   A great run of waterskiing, a warm summer night with the breeze in your hair and an outstanding sunset... this was one of those moments you don't want to end.

Comments