Running the Texas Hill Country

Running the Texas Hill Country
Just over a week ago, I spent a good chunk of a Saturday running around the Hill Country State Natural Area in Bandera, Texas. This was my second running of the 100k race held there each year, but the end result didn't turn out so great. Thankfully everything else about the weekend was superb. You can read about it on my CO-Runner site.


This part of Texas is really pretty and the pictures just don't convey what a cool place it is. It take a special nut job to enjoy running there. Believe it or not, the trails were just as rocky as they were last year! I know I'll be back to the "cowboy capital of the world", and I hope to bring Tanya next time!

Comments

  1. Can't wait. Waffles will be waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That might have sealed the deal for her Hildy. I'm trying to convince her to run the 25K race, but it looks like that's going to be a very tough sell!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment