National Western Rodeo

National Western Rodeo
I thought you'd all enjoy a Friday laugh. When I got my Leadville belt buckle, I didn't ever anticipate wearing it. Well, the opportunity came to take the girls on a date last Saturday while Tanya was out of town. The stock show is the main event right now, so we mustered up all the cowboy/girl gear we could and went to the rodeo. The problem is that I don't have ANY cowboy gear - except a big ole belt buckle.


On our way downtown, we stopped off at Murdoch's and I picked out a belt. Um, there's something about wearing a huge belt buckle without any other cowboy gear that looks silly. Well, I didn't care because the girls could have cared less. They actually thought I was pretty cool. That won't always be the case, so I'll enjoy it now!


The rodeo was fun until a bull rider took a horn between the legs and was tossed about 9-10 feet in the air. Ouch.

Comments

  1. We love the rodeo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't look silly, you look studly! A hat and boots would have balanced it out a tad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for helping me earn it Steve!

    Nana - I thought about adding to the ensemble when at Murdoch's, but the price of hats and boots left my jaw hanging a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment