Christmas Piano Recitals

Christmas Piano Recitals
Last night was a big night of music as BOTH Megan and Zoe had piano recitals. This was Zoe's first season of piano lessons and she did great! She picked the song O Come, Little Children. Boy, I was so nervous and excited for her that I forgot to start the video. By the time I snapped to, I had missed the first half of her song.


Megan went with Deck the Halls and despite starting an octave too high, she was little Miss Calm and Collected as rattled it off perfectly. Enjoy the tunes below!







Comments

  1. there must be a word that means more than proud, whatever that word is that is how I feel!!!Thank you Woody and Tanya for introducing the girls to the world of music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job, Zoe and Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful playing, girls... we heard every note!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment