The Big J

The Big J
We recently returned from a wonderful, but short trip to New Hampshire. We celebrated my mom's birthday, spent time with my high school friend, Brian and his family, and I ran in the NH Marathon while Brian tackled the half.


Megan & Zoe always love reuniting with my folks' 95 lb chocolate lab, Java. He's a great dog that is starting to show a few more gray hairs. On the first morning, Megan spent some time outside with him walking and playing tricks. Can't you just read his mind in the top left picture? I know he's saying, "Oh good grief, why do they always play this silly dog treat on the head game." Feel free to share your take on what he's thinking!

Comments

  1. "Why can't the andersons figure out my mouth is about 5" lower?st I had to deal with the elders doing this, now the granddughter, no progress".

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry labs don't spell well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment