Bubbles

Bubbles
It's been water balloon weekend at our house. I have great memories of water balloon wars from my childhood and I wanted to start fostering that into the girls lives. So, I picked up a few (hundred) water balloons at the store. I had forgotten how long it takes to fill them up. It seemed that the girls were much faster at popping than I was at filling. The funny thing was, they weren't throwing them at each other, they were laying them on the grass to see if they would pop...which they always would! I tried encouraging the classic water balloon toss, but they didn't want to get wet! What kid doesn't want to get wet on a 90 degree day?

Unfortunately for Woody, they started to get the "it's fun to get wet with water balloons" idea when he got home from his running weekend on Sunday night. He didn't even get in the door before they bombarded him with a multitude of water balloons.

Comments

Post a Comment