Skiing at Winter Park

Skiing at Winter Park
We got up to the mountains for the first time yesterday. Ski season in the Rockies got off to a fast & furious start with multiple monster storms hitting the mountains while leaving the plains bone dry. We are trying out Winter Park this year after several great seasons at Copper. The girls picked right up with they left off last year. We are not doing lessons this go around, but all have 4 Passes.


Zoe was awesome out there. Every so often I'd get going a little too fast and think that I just left her in the dust. I'd look over my shoulder and she would always be no more than 12 feet behind me.


Megan showed Zoe how to take some of the trails in the trees. Thankfully, they only travel at about 2-3 mph, so I was confident they would be okay.


Of course, an early lunch gave us some much needed energy...and goofiness.

Comments

Post a Comment