Leadville in 2011...

Leadville in 2011...
Still not much going on that is worthy of a post, so I'll default to something that is quite easy to write about. Running. Haha, big surprise.


I'm back in training now for my first 100K trail race. It's called the Bandera 100K down in TX on January 8th. I'm making a solo trip and camping at the start line. Then I'll run all day before crashing again that night and heading home on Sunday. It's a whirlwind trip, but I think it will be a good race to have under my belt come August 2011.


So in August, there's a little race called the Leadville Trail 100 that I'm officially registered for. The 100 part stands for 100 miles. The shot above was taken during the Silver Rush trail race I ran last summer. It looks out towards Turquoise Lake and Mt. Massive where a large portion of the LT 100 course is run.


I have a lot of work to do over the next 9 months, but I'm very excited about the challenge of a 100 miler in the Rockies.

Comments