Fun at Dinner

Fun at Dinner
Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but not much is really going on.


At dinner the other night, we started telling jokes. Zoe came up with the best. "What did the rooster say to the cow?"


"Cock-a-doodle-mooooooooo."


After a good laugh, I turned to Zoe, who was sitting right next to me, and said, "What did the rooster say to the ghost?"


"Cock-a-doodle-BOO!!!!!!"


Oh man, I shouted "BOO" so loud and fast, I almost knock Zoe out of her seat! Everyone, including Zoe, was laughing, but I think she's still recovering from almost jumping out of her skin!

Comments

  1. Daddy, not fair outdoing your budding comedian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering if all was well in your world. It's good to have low-key family time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment