The North Pole

The North Pole
We surprised the girls by taking them to the North Pole! Right outside CO Springs is this small Christmas themed amusement park. It was perfect for their ages.


They have about 20 different rides with 90% falling into the repetitive motion category. I rode one (see above bottom left corner pic of T&Z)that spun in circles and was done! After about 10 seconds, I had to close my eyes for the remaining four minutes we spent going round and round and round...


The girls were tall enough to go on all the other rides by themselves, so Tanya & I just watched them have fun. I did go on the ferris wheel with Zoe (apparently the highest in the world?!?). It too was a little bit much as it's situated on the side of a mountain. When you hit the peak of the circle, you feel can't help but feel like it's going to catapult you down the mountain.

Comments