Chatfield Swimming

Chatfield Swimming
After church, we grabbed some subs and our pupcakes and went over to Chatfield. Earlier this year, we bought an annual state park pass, so I've been wanting to head over to the swim beach to check it out. Not a bad idea when they were forecasting temp in the 90's.


We had a relaxing afternoon of hanging out on the beach. That's not something you can say too often in CO. We brought our canopy, so I was a happy guy lounging under plenty of shade. I loved watching the girls play for hours. I would have played too, but for reasons I'll explain tomorrow, hanging out in my comfy chair was what I needed to do.

Comments

  1. sounds like comfy chair was a fathers day gift. I want one of those that has a canopy. Has Natalie returned?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment