Mueller State Park

Mueller State Park
We had a very nice weekend camping down at Mueller State Park just west of CO Springs and Pikes Peak. Unlike our previous Memorial Day weekend trips, this year had superb weather.


On Saturday, we didn't leave the campground at all. We played around the campsite, went for a bike ride, and climbed Grouse Mountain. It is a very short, but steep hike with a rocky summit. The girls have come a long way in their ability to climb and hop around on the rocks.


Just in case your curious as to why I'm wearing a life vest on a hike, it's actually my running hydration pack. Tanya keeps telling me it looks like a jog bra. Lovely.

Comments

  1. Does it keep you supported? That seems like a double deal to me. ;)

    I love the rock jumping picture too. It looks like a great place for a weekend trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm with Tanya. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment