Mt. Falcon Run & CO-Runner

Mt. Falcon Run & CO-Runner
Last weekend's trail run was at Mt. Falcon Park in Morrison. Everything went great except for the 40-50 mph winds! It was crazy.


I've decided to not subject our Megzo followers to my increasing posts about running. This site has always been a place to jot down family memories, and I recognize that my running escapades have detracted from that focus. Not to mention that I'm sure they're quite boring to the majority of you.


Last weekend I setup a running blog and have copied all my running posts there. Going forward, I'll put running updates there instead of on Megzo. I enjoy documenting runs and races, and now I can do so without the risk of putting you to sleep if you come to Megzo. I will cross-post on occasion, but if you're interested in following my running journey, check it out: CO-Runner

Comments