Magic Tree House

Magic Tree House
While Tanya was away last weekend, I took the girls on a quick overnight camping trip to Chatfield State Park. It's only about 20 minutes from our house, so I thought it would be an easy and relaxing trip. Boy was it a lot of work setting up and taking down...all in a 20 hour span of time. The benefit of all that effort was to have a fun dad/daughter get-away, get our popup ready for this summer's quickly approaching camping season...and to give Rocky his first taste of the great outdoors! We had success on all fronts.


For the last couple months, the girls and I have been reading a series of books called the "Magic Tree House" adventures. Well, what did Zoe discover at our campsite?? A Magic Tree House! There wasn't really a house there, but their imaginations went wild and what a great tree for climbing! I wish I counted how many times they went up and down that tree. It's branches were well worn showing that they were not the first kids to discover the fun to be had.

Comments

  1. I use to love climbing trees, don't do it much anymore. Must of lost its magic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment