Big Week

Big Week
From being neutered on Monday to graduation on Thursday...what a week it's been for Rocky. Hard to believe, but he passed his puppy training class with flying colors! I'd definitely give him the "most improved" award since he didn't even know how to sit when we started. Now he's got a hole bag of tricks up his paw, like sit, stay, come, walk with me, stop, roll over, high five and down. Now if we could just get him to sleep through the night!


I'm sure now that the class is done the girls will miss wandering the aisles of PetSmart with Daddy, dreaming of all the animals they could save up for. Hopefully they will forget about all their creepy furry caged friends so I won't have to work so hard at deterring them from the idea of owning them! (Posted by Tanya)

Comments

  1. I bet he did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone needs to write "Dogwise: Giving your puppy the gift of nightime sleep" : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are really into pets, especially dogs - while watching a disney show with Zoe yesterday, Pluto came on board and she said ":look a golden retriever!" I will never look at Pluto the same way again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment