Spooky Butter

Spooky Butter
Yesterday was our annual company chili cookoff. Last year I cooked up some chili and wasn't that successful. This year I brought butter to complement the cornbread someone else was bringing. The butter jack-o-lantern was my most enjoyable creation to date. I used a teacup to mold the top, but the rest is all done by hand/knife. I had some extra butter, so I added a little ghost.


If you're new to our site and wondering why I carve/mold butter, check out some of my previous posts below.


European Butter


Fall Leaves


Italian Butter

Comments

  1. Seriously, you have a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very clever - you would be made a hero in Wisconsin. Sidenote: please ask Megan if she would add the following names to her list - chuck and charlie. Do you get chocolate butter from the same cows that make chocolate milk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update: After spending 7 hours in the bathroom last night, I found out most of my co-workers did the same. Apparently one of the chili entries was the cause. Who knew the chili cookoff would bring about some serious office team unity. We're all commiserating today. It was awful. I'm tired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That butter is fantastic!!! And that is HORRIBLE about being so sick. I'd hate to be the one who brought the death-chili!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment