Systems Administrators Day - 2009

Systems Administrators Day - 2009
Last Friday was S.A.D. and our office once again did an amazing job celebrating Tony & I. You may remember last year they all dressed up to look like us. Well this year, a newer employee, Dan, took the nerdy dress up to a whole new level! He was hilarious. Under his dress shirt was a genuine "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle" t-shirt.


It felt great to be appreciated by the staff. We received a few gift cards and one big box of Nerds...candy that is. One staff member said she wishes we could celebrate SAD everyday. While that seems like a good idea on the surface, I'm fine with glorifying the nerdy & geeky aspects of our profession only one day of the year!


Don't you love Tony's "No, I will not fix your computer" t-shirt!

Comments

  1. I went to visit Mike a work last week and there were several guys dressed just like Dan. So, this picture made me laugh. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. At home woody is appreciated every day. I didn't know that smart, helpful and nice meant nerd.

    It should stand for:
    N NECESSARY
    E EDUCATED
    R READY
    D DILIGENT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment