Rainy Run

Rainy Run
Against my better judgment, I've decided to do a triathlon again this year. It's coming up in the beginning of August, so I figured I couldn't slack too much from my training while we were on vacation in New Hampshire last week. Despite the fact that it rained, I went for several runs and swims in the lake.


On one run, I got half way out and the rain started to drip drop. Knowing how fast and hard the rain comes there, I turned back and headed for home. Sure enough, moments later I was caught in a down pour, I mean like cats and dogs! I've never run in weather like that. It was actually pretty fun, until my shoes filled with water and squished with every step. Since I was already soaking wet when I got back, I jumped in the lake to get my swim in.


Upon coming back to the condo, I found out that Chris had gone for a walk and got caught in the rain too. (Posted by Tanya)

Comments

  1. you sound like Aubrey. She is always wanting trying to put on her bathing suit while it is raining so she can play outside. And I assume this was a lightning free rain storm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. rain - what rain its not even january yet? oh that right woody got caught in our one june rain storm. Tanya you can get that same effect by running in place in the shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you say against your better judgement?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment