Trails

Trails
We've had some great weather for the last few weeks, so it's been nice to be outside and active.


Megan's bike riding has progressed to dirt trails. Can you see how we're easing her into mountain biking??


We took a family walk/bike ride on Saturday afternoon. We saw lots of fresh elk poop on the trail, but no wildlife sightings.


Earlier that morning, I went on an adventurous run to an area that I had never been before. Curiosity got the best of me, and I happened to run right past a "no trespassing" gate and continued for another mile up a dirt road. I came upon a bunch of fenced in ostriches. Very cool. I kept my distance as those tall birds looked pretty intimidating to little ole me.

Comments

  1. Looks like a nice trail - ostriches can be mean mean mean.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment