The first time in over 20 years...

The first time in over 20 years...
...that I've worked on and completed a jigsaw puzzle. Yes, on Saturday night I cracked open this brand new puzzle that I bought several weeks ago for $2. It caught my eye in the store because I used to live near Rockport Harbor (Massachusetts) and spent many hours on Bearskin Neck wharf that is home to this famous red building (Motif No. 1). This little shack has the distinction of being America's most painted building. Not in the slapping coats of red paint on it kind of way...no...artists from all over the world come to recreate it on their sheets of canvas.


Once I started around 7:30pm, Tanya reiterated to me how much she despises puzzles. Funny, how she followed that by sitting down and helping for about 15 minutes. Then she got frustrated and walked away.


I didn't complete it until Sunday night. You would think I would be very satisfied with my effort and determination. Well, I'm not.


There is something quite unsatisfying about spending hours working on a 550 piece jigsaw puzzle when there were only 549 pieces in the box!


Can you find where the missing piece is supposed to go?!? Argh!

Comments

  1. I don't see the missing piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on the sail boat. It is frustrating when a piece is missing. I LOVE doing jigsaw puzzles. Nothing else gets done when I'm working on one. Good job, Woody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure Tanya didn't hide it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man that's HORRIBLE! If it makes you feel any better I didn't notice anything wrong with the picture before you mentioned a piece was missing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment