Thank you Martha!!

Thank you Martha!!
As if our girls hadn't already thought the world of Martha after her visit a couple weeks ago...now she has been elevated to superstar status.


The girls received a surprise package the other day from the Laura Ingalls Wilder Historic Home and Museum. Who knew there was one??? Inside were authentic Little House sun-bonnets courtesy of Martha. The girls love them and put them on when I read to them each night...not to mention all throughout the day.


You know...as a Dad, I'm not supposed to be into things like Little House books. Click on the picture or previous to see what I do in response to all this Little House action....

Comments

  1. My dad took me to the museum one time - it is so much fun! They even have Pa's fiddle! And you can tour the house Almanzo built Laura. What memories you are creating!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment