Quick NH Trip

Quick NH Trip
Megan & I returned on Monday from a long weekend visiting my sister & nieces in New Hampshire. More about that tomorrow.


Today is about the very start of our trip on Friday. We got to DIA way too early after awaking at 4:45am. Megan got some food in her and then asked to run around on the people mover next to our gate. Since almost nobody was around, I let her run up and down...and up and down...so many times, that I got bored and stopped watching her.


Then I thought I'd get a picture of this running and skipping girl. Of course that's when she ran out of gas and decided to rest a bit. I think the motion lulled her into a stupor. The next time I looked up, she was...on the ground...with tears in her eyes. It seems she forgot the people mover eventually came to an end.


The tears disappeared when the strawberry-white chocolate muffin appeared. That's when the tears formed in my eyes as I saw my precious treat get devoured in seconds.

Comments

  1. Trips alone with Daddy she will always remember.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment