Out...Up...Down...In

Out...Up...Down...In
As I mentioned yesterday, Megan & I got to spend a weekend with my sister & nieces. It was really fun to be together.


It was also really cold in New Hampshire! I think each morning we woke up to an average of -8 degrees. And it was very windy. Needless to say, we spent a lot of time inside. Who needs to go outside anyway when you've got the Wii to work out the wiggles.


After church, a delicious brunch with my parents, and a stop for coffee at Dunkin' Donuts on Sunday, the girls finally got it outside for about 30 minutes. They made a beeline for the tree fort. I went out to join them, but only lasted a few minutes. Just enough time to climb up...then back down...then a trudge through the snow back to the warmth inside the house.

Comments

  1. Dunkin' Donuts...I miss that place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prety cool tree house - and it soundsd like it was very COOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Dunkin Donuts, too. Sigh. I don't miss being that cold. Oh wait. I've felt like it was that cold recently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see there are other D&D fans out there. We actually went twice during our weekend...and then I got a third and final cup of coffee from them in the airport! It would be trouble for me if a D&D opened in the metro area.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment