Office Costume Contest - Round II

Office Costume Contest - Round II
It has been three years since my office had its last Halloween costume contest. Click here if you need assistance in remembering how that experience went.


I was a little reluctant to participate again, but Tony & I crafted a perfect plan. A plan that included free costumes that were very comfortable to wear all day. We decided to be anesthesiologists. We enlisted the help of two physicians to gather all the necessary costume components.


Participation was much better this time around, so there was definite competition for us. We didn't win first prize, but did split the prize for "Most Creative". I think our name tags of Dr. McNerdy & Dr. McTechy sealed that deal. Any "Greys Anatomy" fans out there? If so, you'll catch on to the theme.

Comments

  1. Woody, I obviously have confidence in your surgicial ailities - you can operate on my computers any time you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safer than the last one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment