Daniels Park Picnic

Daniels Park Picnic
On Saturday morning, Megan requested that we have lunch at Chuck E Cheeses. Unfortunately for her, I was in charge and made the executive decision that we would have a picnic at Daniels Park instead. This isn't a "playground" type of park, but a natural playground with hiking trails and loads of rocks to climb on.


I took a lot of grief for my decision, but after an hour of rock-climbing...neither girl remembered their desire for CEC. I love watching them play & explore outdoors!


Here's a link to our Spring slideshow:


Spring 2008 Slideshow


PS: Do you realize how hard it is to get two girls to jump at the same time?!?

Comments

  1. Okay, I just fixed the link to actually take you to the Spring slideshow instead of the Winter one. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment