Broncos got Raided...

Broncos got Raided...
I got to take in the Broncos-Raiders game with some friends on Sunday. There were parts of it that were exciting, but overall the Broncos didn't show up to play.


It ended up being much colder than we were all expecting thanks to a steady wind during the first three quarters. The 4th quarter was the warmest as the wind finally died down.


My least favorite moment was heading to the concessions with Shannon before halftime to get hot chocolate. They were all out! I opted for coffee as a backup. As I told the guys..."it was the worst...and best cup of coffee I've ever had". Tasted horrible, but warmed my insides perfectly!

Comments

  1. I sat next to a Raiders fan on the plane last night...at least I got to give him the good news! : /

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks freezing! Did woody get a new winter coat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woody, where was your football blanket?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blanket? No way was I going to carry one when it was so warm out (at 11:30am). Sadly, it was not so warm at 2:00. That jacket is only a windbreaker and I was kicking myself for leaving the blanket and all my other warm stuff at home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment