The Patch

The Patch
Last week I took the girls over to our favorite pumpkin patch. It's pretty low key, but the kids love it. It sits in the middle of a public garden and it's absolutely beautiful, so there were many Fall picture opportunities.


While we were there, we walked past a cove on the pond where they were setting up for a wedding. It looked dreamy! Makes me want to get married all over again...but I can assure you Woody wouldn't be up for planning another wedding! (Posted by Tanya)

Comments

  1. Hehe! I always thought a fall wedding would be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time I could wear orange instead of black.:-) Scarecrows instead of lighthouses - corn candy instead of bird seed or rice - I'm ready - you could renew your 10 year vows. Two built in flower girls. I'm ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Miss Zoe's headband! So stylish and cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment