The election is almost here....

The election is almost here....
The other night at dinner I told Megan that I was going to be talking with some of my guy friends about the election and who we were going to vote for. Here's how the conversation went:


Megan: Are you going to tell them to vote for John.....McCain?


Dad: I'm not going to tell them who to vote for, we're just going to talk about both candidates and why we prefer one over the other.


Dad: Megan, do you know who the other candidate is?


Megan: No, I don't remember. -she starts thinking deeper-


Megan: -very quietly and with hesitation- Is it Barack Olli?


Oh man, she really hit my funny bone with that one. I told her that it was the funniest thing I've heard all week. That's right everyone, according to Megan, the Democratic candidate is Barackolli Obama.

Comments

  1. That is really funny. Last time I was there she was telling me everyone she knows is going to vote for John - just John no last name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Megan! Vote for John, not Barack Olli. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did she mean "Broccoli Obama"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one likes broccoli anyway : ) Cute story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But broccoli is good for you - maybe just maybe that's true - I voted for John, but it was not a strong vote (I used pencil)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! my husband has taught Hope to say, "No Obama, he take our money"
    I feel a youtube video on that coming. It's pretty cute even if it is brainwashing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment