Funny Name Question

Funny Name Question
I had to call our insurance company the other day regarding our homeowners policy. Our regular rep was on vacation, so I was transferred to a different woman. I told her who I was and what I was calling about. I always use my formal first name since it's easier to keep records that way.


I clearly caught her at a bad time as she seemed flustered by my request. I could hear her fumbling around with her computer, but in the meantime, she tried to make small talk.


She asked me, "Isn't there a paint brand with your name?"


What a good strategy by her, because now I was the one who was flustered! But I did have a good laugh and politely corrected her once I figured out which one she was referring to. Can you figure it out?

Comments

  1. Was it Sherwin Williams?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, that's the one. While I see the similarity, it's definitely a stretch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoou should hear the questions I have gotten being Sharon Sandwisch. A lot of "are you kidding"

    ReplyDelete
  4. With my son-in-law being Sherwood and my realtor being Forrest - do you know whats on my mind?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment