Final thoughts...

Final thoughts...
My long weekend with Zoe was wonderful. I loved getting that one on one time with her. She is so funny and such a joy to be around. It was fun to see her open up her personality with my family...within minutes of arriving!


While in Chicago on a layover, we called Tanya & Megan. I listened in on the conversation Zoe & Megan were having. Zoe told Megan that we, "had just gotten on a plane and circled around. Now we were going to get on another plane." I'm quite sure she thought we flew around for two hours before landing back in Denver to board the plane that would actually take us to New Hampshire!


Comments

  1. Too funny! I'm glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have three perfet girls in your nest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like this picture needs some explanation that you neglected to include. I've seen Zoe since you've been back so at least I can rest assured knowing that you did not in fact eat your young while on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Meghan, Zoe is in a stage where she loves to shout "ROAR" at the top of her lungs. She does it all the time. I thought I'd give her a little taste of her own medicine and ROAR back at her. It didn't seem to phase her one bit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment