Tanya climbs a 14er!!

Tanya climbs a 14er!!
I've been trying for some time now to get Tanya to climb a 14er with me. Initially, I got the "not in a million years" response. Well, as you can see I finally got her to stand at 14K feet with me. Sure she drove up and hiked the last 130 feet...that doesn't matter. What matters is that she has caught the bug and felt that amazing feeling of standing on "top of the world".


I'm even more excited because she has tentatively agreed to hike a 14er with me this summer! Plans are still in the works, but it will be so cool to climb one together. She's an animal when it comes to hiking...remember my "Seabiscuit" post?? Oh yes, I'm sure I'll be struggling to keep up with her!

Comments

  1. Hehe! It does get to you! May I suggest Mt. Sherman near Buena Vista...that was the first I made it to the top of. It is a shorter hike, and there are cool abandoned mines along the way. Just don't go when there's too much snow! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is a trooper! She always has been - Tanya you go girl! I'll be there! I could drive up with the girls and take he pictures.You still have the girls don't you, I haven't seen any new pictures for quite a few days. Once a Nana always a Nana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should come out and do Mt Whitney some time...will be a piece o cake for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about the hike up el rodeo (I would do it with you) and at the top there is a chalet with a jacuzzi and comfy beds!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment