And 15 miles down...

And 15 miles down...
Now my wife is the one with the brains in the family. After I told her how beautiful the bike path to Vail Pass was, she agreed to check it out...in the opposite direction.


Megan & I drove Tanya and Zoe up to the top of the pass with the bike and buggy. From there she cruised down 15 miles enjoying the mountains & river views.


How do you think I was able to get Megan to agree to miss out on the ride and hang with me instead? Two words. Ice Cream! She and I went back to Frisco and waited...with ice cream cones in hand.


So, what did Zoe think of the exhilarating downhill ride? Click on the picture or "Previous" to find out.


PS: Thanks to Scott & Catrina for tipping us off about where to get the buggy! We always thought they were very expensive. Not so. We've only had it about two weeks and are loving the new ability to take family bike rides. Thanks you guys!

Comments

Post a Comment