Don't eat that!

Don't eat that!
Taking a break from her bike lessons, Megan joined Zoe in marveling at this creeping caterpillar.


Later that day, we were driving in the car and Megan started rattling off all the things she was hungry for. It went like this:


Megan: I'm hungry for some Mac 'n Cheese.


Megan: I'm hungry for a Quesadilla.


Megan: I'm hungry for a shirt. -Followed by a giggle-


Megan: I'm hungry for a carseat. -Laughing harder-


Megan: I'm hungry for a lightbulb. -Still laughing-


This is when Zoe decided to pipe in. She had a very serious tone in her voice.


Zoe: I don't like lightbulbs. They burn my mouth.

Comments

  1. Good Girl! I'm hungry fo some "light of my life" Hugs! They are very warm, but they don't burn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's so funny. I'm glad you wrote this one down!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment