Not Happy with "W"....

Not Happy with
Generally, I'm okay with our president.


But yesterday, Ole George was attending a fundraising event in a neighborhood that happens to be on my ride home. It seems that when his motorcade passes through town, they must close every single street in and around the vicinity of his travels.


I would generally be understanding of this practice except when they decide his motorcade must pass through during rush hour! My typical 20 minute commute home from work turned into an hour long frustrating hassle. They even closed I-25 for a whole hour...yes a major highway so one person could pass unimpeded. Wow.


I chose this picture today for the peaceful, calming feeling that I so needed yesterday evening.

Comments

  1. I forgot to mention that I had called ahead and ordered pizza for pickup before I left from work. Guess how warm and fresh that pizza was by the time I got there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I will lift up my eyes to the hills - from whence comes my help. My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth." Ps. 121:1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel for you Woody! Hate those traffic jams! Especially knowing you have three ladies at home waiting for that pizza! Its kinda funny how one idea from one person (hey lets have the meeting at 5pm) affects thousands of people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I-25 was closed? Couldn't they just put nullet proof glass in the windows?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment