Birthday Craft

Birthday Craft
Megan's favorite thing to do is crafts. I wonder who she inherited that from?? As a fun birthday activity, I picked up two birdhouses from Hobby Lobby and some paints.


Why birdhouses? We have two Aspen tree stumps in the backyard that we thought birdhouses would look cool sitting upon. At the time, Tanya & I didn't really envision birdhouses that were painted by a 3 and 5 year old.


I once again struggled to let the girls paint with freedom, you remember my issues with "mixed paints" in this old post. Megan worked long and hard on her Christmas stripes and Zoe & I tag-teamed on her mini-house (click on the picture or "previous" to see Zoe in action).

Comments

  1. Sure looks like her Mommies creative genes are alive and well. Woody, great idea - I'm thinking a bird feeder craft in February - permission?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment