First Snow!

First Snow!
This is our third October here in CO...and we've been treated to an early snow storm during each one. Yesterday, we awoke to our first sight of flakes. There was almost no accumulation, but by 11:30am...there was plenty to allow for some great snow play. Who do you think had more fun...Megan or Lucy? Man, you should have seen Lucy scooting around the yard. She went completely nuts when given the chance to go outside.


Later this week, you'll hear about our first trip to Garden of the Gods down in CO Springs. Can you believe it was 80 degrees just a day before?

Comments

  1. Yes I absolutely believe that - as I tell everyone - its the only place where you hang your swimsuit and snowsuit on the same hook by the front door. I love Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much to do in the Springs, I love being so central between the two major cities. As usual, it seems like we got a lot more snow than you guys. I wish we could have made it until 11 for accululation, that would have improved my drive to and from church :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment