Making fun out of nothing at all...

Making fun out of nothing at all...
On Saturday night, we were sitting around the large kitchen table and the troops were getting a bit restless. Steve & I started goofing around with the above dice and a good 30 minutes later, we were all laughing and playing weird dice games. One game was jenga-style dice tower building competition. We took turns and one by one the dice tower was erected. Whoever made it fall...lost. We finished with a free for all finger flick soccer match. Except in this soccer game...all the dice were used at one time. You should have seen them flying every which way.


Andrew was tending my goal. Towards the end he blurted out that he liked playing with Uncle Woody. Good stuff since I liked playing with him too!


This is one thing I like about kids. They can be easily entertained with the assistance of a little creativity and enthusiasm.

Comments

  1. Hey sounds like fun - I just found out I was a kid because I can be entertained with enthusiam also!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment