The Zipper Song

The Zipper Song
It's funny how long you will wrestle with your kids to get them to do something, when if you take a step back, you can almost always find a creative solution.

Many a nights, we have a difficult time getting the girls to put their pajamas on. They know quite clearly that pajamas mean bedtime is looming right around the corner.

I discovered one night that if I sing a rousing rendition of "Zip-a-dee-do-dah" while pulling the pajama zipper up, they would rush to get their jammies on just to hear me sing. Now they sing along too!

Check out the Sound Bites page to hear Zoe sing to her hearts content. Megan didn't want to be left out, so I've also included a Zipper Song duet.

Comments

  1. We were having June Gloom here in April till "Zippadee do dah" hit and now the sunshine is out! Plenty of sunshine! Thank you Meg - Zo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. Zoe is actually singing some serious harmony there. Do you hear how she shoots up an octave on some parts. Serious T, she's got some natural talent I think. And Meggie is great as well of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is THE cutest! I sing Zippadee Do Dah when I dust & vacuum. We're proud of you girls... sing some more for us, PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment