Now we know...

Now we know...
Since we love when Megzo becomes a participatory activity, we wanted to post this picture after Tanya's mom sent it to us last night. Tanya tried to explain yesterday that Megan got her "dress up" skills from watching all her girlfriends over the weekend. Hmmmmm...I don't think so. It's my belief that it is a "nature rather than a nurture" thing. It's in her blood!

On a different note, I just posted our Winter 2007 Slideshow. You know the drill if you're interested. The quality of the embedded video is quite crummy. If you prefer cleaner pictures, click on "Download" to watch it in Windows Media Player.

Comments

  1. Those are my girls and I'm proud of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. or - The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment