Fluffernutter!

Fluffernutter!
I grew up eating Fluffernutter sandwiches. Lots of them. I will stop short of giving them the full credit for helping me to grow so tall.

If you tried to find Marshmallow Fluff on our grocery store shelves, your search would end up fruitless. I'm pretty sure it's a Northeast thing.

I was on for preparing lunch for the girls on Saturday. Since I couldn't provide a true Fluffernutter sandwich, I did the best I could. Megan loved it. Can you believe Zoe picked the marshmallows out?!?

Comments

  1. More information - did she eat them seperately?
    This provided for a LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kraft sells Marshmallow Cream in a jar. It's the same concept, usually used in fudge and probably in the baking aisle, but I'm sure it could be used this way too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Rachel, but the Kraft version doesn't come close to the real thing! You'd understand once you tried it. Do any other East Coasters out there agree??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely... and it makes the best fudge, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you Woody. The original FLuff is IT! We also have raspberry and strawberry Fluff, which our girls love! We'll load you up this summer when you visit :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment