Breathe Right?

Breathe Right?
Here's what we found when checking in on Megan before we hit the sack the other night.

Apparently the story goes like this. Megan found one of those "Breathe Right" strips around the house (No, I don't wear them...we got several samples with a recent Sunday newspaper). Megan brought it to Tanya and she asked if she could "put on the bandaid". Tanya tried to explain it wasn't a bandaid, but something for your nose to help you breath.

When asked the next morning why she put the Dora bandaid on her nose...we thought for sure she would talk about how she wanted to breath better...but instead she explained that she didn't want to lose it! Pretty smart eh? If you don't want to lose something, stick it between your eyes!

Comments

  1. I just realized I should explain that Megan does have a bed...we don't make her sleep on the floor! Every once and a while she sets up on the floor...must be getting ready for camping season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For her camping gear she has chosen gifts of love, I know the bottom quilt was from her grammie, and I think the one over her from her great auntie Donna, and I think I got her the pillow case! Sweet dreams little angel!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment