A Future Mozart...

A Future Mozart...
Normally when the girls play the piano, it consists of them banging the keys. Well the other night, I was home alone with the girls and I heard someone playing a scale? A scale is playing all seven notes of an octave from high to low or low to high (Hey piano teachers...please correct me if I'm talking nonsense).

Well, I slowly walked over to the railing above the piano to find Zoe making some beautiful music. I was hoping to catch this picture without her noticing me, but that didn't work. Can you tell she was very proud of her song!

Comments

  1. Just last night I was online and ordered a special beginning piano book that I thought would be for Megan - I bet its for Zoe! Hey Karen, check out that stretch from G# to E!?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment