Kamikaze!

Kamikaze!
For those of you who don't know James, he's a pretty wild guy. Wild in the best way possible.

While it was snowing like the dickens on Saturday afternoon, we took the kids outside for a tame sledding session where we would pull the girls up and down the street. Out of the blue, James grabbed a sled and spontaneously started flying down this deathtrap of a hill next to the house. Steep is an understatement with numerous trees just waiting to meet him up close and personal. He survived, but not by much.

Could I let him show me up?? Of course not. I too grabbed a sled and sat at the top of the hill with Megan by my side. Once she realized what I was about to do, she shouted "No, Daddy!" Hmmmm....Who's the parent here??

I offered to let her push me and her tune quickly changed as she gave me a big shove. Out of control I went and veered right towards the house....stopping about a foot away.

I'm thankful for the wild side of James!

Comments

Post a Comment